Sunday, May 20, 2012

When I’m dead

When I’m dead:
me:  When I die I want you to put me in a Wonder Woman outfit and toss me out of a moving plane.  That way when I hit the ground people will assume that Wonder Woman’s invisible plane crashed.  And that Wonder Woman really let herself go.
Victor: But where would her plane be?
me:  Duh.  Her invisible plane was invisible.
Victor: Invisible.  Not non-existent.
me:  Yes, well then whenever people tripped over nothing they could blame it on debris from my plane crash.  And there’s my little slice of immortality.
Victor: I don’t even know where to begin.
me:  Begin by finding a Wonder Woman outfit in a size 14.
Victor:  I’m not going to do that.
me:  I can fit into a 12 if necessary.  I’ll be dead so you can shave off part of my butt if you need to.
Victor:  It’s not a size issue.  I’m just not going to do that.
me:  Fine.  Then I’m not going to bury you.  I’ll just leave you out in the lawn in a Batman costume.  You’ll just look like Batman had a heart attack while picking weeds out of the flowerbed.  Way to ruin Batman, asshole.
Victor:  I don’t even feel safe in this house anymore.
me:  The death of Batman will do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment